Open up new markets with a BRC Consumer Products certificate.
The BRC Global Standard for Consumer products, published in 2003 by the British Retail Consortium, aims to protect consumers and to increase the quality and safety of consumer goods through consistent quality- and risk management. The standard focuses upon the identification and management of risks and the implementation of preventive measures, with hygiene as a central element of the quality management system.
The scope of Consumer Products, Issue 3 covers a wide range of non-food products in the global marketplace; including formulated products such as shampoos, paints and cosmetics, fabricated items like televisions and toys, electrical goods, furniture and textiles. The products may be retailer brands or national brands. BRC Consumer Products is particularly widespread in the Anglophone world and is often a requirement for suppliers to gain market acceptance.
Benefits for your organization
Contact us today to receive a quote
- Stabilization of customer confidence
- Stabilization of trading companies in product safety, quality & legality
- Higher product security
- Lower product liability risks
- Systematic analysis, implementation of safe and more efficient process cycles in the sense of product security and steering of processes
- Timely notice of consumer risks concerning hygiene and security of consumer goods. Definition of appropriate preventive measures.